Domestic / Residential
Installations, Repairs & Maintenence
Back Up Power Systems
- UPS for Critical Equipment
- Inverters with Battery backup as per Load Requirements
- Solar Systems
- Off-Grid – An off-grid solar system can be totally off-grid or partially off-grid as this type of system gives one solar energy during sunlight hours and can either revert to batteries or utility if it’s available and however the system is programmed. The system runs everything that is wired to it from the sun. If more power than the sun is produced it supplements it with utility and if there is a power outage it will switch to batteries, this is done seamlessly. Inverters are fully programmable and have a battery management system.
- On-Grid – On-grid systems are by far the most common and widely used by homes and businesses. These systems do not need batteries and use either solar inverters or micro-inverters and are connected to the public electricity grid. Any excess solar power that you generate is exported to the electricity grid and you usually get paid a feed-in-tariff (FiT) or credits for the energy you export.
- Hybrid Kits – Cut your electrical bill. Be in control during power failures. Hybrid Solar/Backup Power System Kits are the ultimate facility for generating solar power, ensuring 100% automatic backup power during power failures
Upgrading of existing Electrical Installations
When was the last time you checked upon the condition of your electrical system? If it has been a while, then now is the right time to inspect it. Don’t just assume that different elements of your electrical system such as the electric cables and explosion-proof enclosures are working fine as they have a tendency to wear out after a few years. If you live in an old house or if your current system is unable to meet your family’s power needs, then it is time to update your electrical system.
How to Update your Electrical System?
- The first step is to upgrade your panel by bringing more power from the utility to your home. You can replace the existing meter and circuit breakers to allow it to handle more power or replace an electrical panel or circuit breakers that are obsolete, damaged or dangerous. Doing this enables your electrical system to have more power to distribute without affecting the wiring inside the home.
- The second step includes adding extra circuits that can distribute the power to your rooms and appliances.
- Updating the system may also include adding new electrical outlets and replacing the used cable, old cable wires and receptacles. CALL POMONA ELECTRICAL FOR A QUOTE
New Electrical Installations (Single and Three Phase)
Electrical installations, complex electrical wiring and dangerous activities are best left to trained experts. Pomona Electrical has licensed electricians in electrical installations and complex electric wiring, with years of experience. we are here to assist you – be it at home or your business installation requirements.
Fault Finding and Repairs
Broken outlets, flickering lights, tripping switches, burned or damaged wires and faulty electrical appliances pose great problems for your house or business. You can live with minor electrical problems but not fixing it can lead to expensive expenses in the future. Poorly maintained electrical systems can be dangerous for your family or employees. Fortunately, Pomona Electrical is here to assist you with any electrical repairs you might need.
- CCTV – Pomona Electrical does installation and maintenance of CCTV. CCTV helps deter criminal activity. This is the biggest and most recognised benefit for those who choose to add CCTV systems to their property. It also improves home insurance rates while giving you peace of mind. CCTV is also cost-effective.
- Electric fences Repairs – We specialise in electric fence repairs. Security electric fencing is one of the most important safety factors in protecting your family against intruders. If you do not have one, it is important that you consider an electric fence installation.
- Gate automation – Automated gates do not only make your life a lot easier and save you time, plus it is also more secure.
The installation of automatic gates doors is a precise and difficult job that should only be carried out by a team of experts. Call us today for a quotes
- Gate motors – We offer installation, repairs and upgrade services for gate motors, garage door motors and more!