Commercial and Industrial
New Electrical Installations (Single and Three Phase)
Electrical installations, complex electrical wiring and dangerous activities are best left to trained experts. Pomona Electrical has licensed electricians in electrical installations and complex electric wiring, with years of experience. we are here to assist you – be it at home or your business installation requirements.
Upgrading of existing Electrical Installations
When was the last time you checked upon the condition of your electrical system? If it has been a while, then now is the right time to inspect it. Don’t just assume that different elements of your electrical system such as the electric cables and explosion-proof enclosures are working fine as they have a tendency to wear out after a few years. If you live in an old house or if your current system is unable to meet your family’s power needs, then it is time to update your electrical system.
How to Update your Electrical System?
- The first step is to upgrade your panel by bringing more power from the utility to your home. You can replace the existing meter and circuit breakers to allow it to handle more power or replace an electrical panel or circuit breakers that are obsolete, damaged or dangerous. Doing this enables your electrical system to have more power to distribute without affecting the wiring inside the home.
- The second step includes adding extra circuits that can distribute the power to your rooms and appliances.
- Updating the system may also include adding new electrical outlets and replacing the used cable, old cable wires and receptacles. CALL POMONA ELECTRICAL FOR A QUOTE
Panel Design and Building
Control panel design basics are simple. Cost is always important, but so is an attractive appearance, simple operator controls and reliable operation. Simple panel designs are less expensive to produce and easier to operate and maintain.
It helps when you understand design is a process. Often you think you know exactly what you want when you get started and find you want something different when you’re done.
When you first put your design requirements on paper they seem unorganized. That’s normal. No one gets everything right in one pass. Design is a process and it takes time to get it right. Call Pomona Electrical to find out more.
Machine Installations/Fault Finding and Repairs
Electrical faults in the home can put your family in serious danger if the problem is not isolated and repaired promptly. If you happen to have a fault. please do the following.
- Turn all circuit breakers off
- Turn the main safety switch on
- Turn each circuit breaker back on
- Identify the faulty circuit
- Turn all switches off again
- Turn the electricity back on
- Call Pomona Electrical
A voltage regulator is a system designed to automatically maintain a constant voltage. A voltage regulator may use a simple feed-forward design or may include negative feedback. It may use an electromechanical mechanism or electronic components. Depending on the design, it may be used to regulate one or more AC or DC voltages.
Back Up Power Systems
- UPS for Critical Equipment
- Inverters with Battery backup as per Load Requirements
Off-Grid – An off-grid solar system can be totally off-grid or partially off-grid as this type of system gives one solar energy during sunlight hours and can either revert to batteries or utility if it’s available and however the system is programmed. The system runs everything that is wired to it from the sun. If more power than the sun is produced it supplements it with utility and if there is a power outage it will switch to batteries, this is done seamlessly. Inverters are fully programmable and have a battery management system.
- On-Grid – On-grid systems are by far the most common and widely used by homes and businesses. These systems do not need batteries and use either solar inverters or micro-inverters and are connected to the public electricity grid. Any excess solar power that you generate is exported to the electricity grid and you usually get paid a feed-in-tariff (FiT) or credits for the energy you export.
- Hybrid Kits – Cut your electrical bill. Be in control during power failures. Hybrid Solar/Backup Power System Kits are the ultimate facility for generating solar power, ensuring 100% automatic backup power during power failures
Electrical Project Managers oversee large, commercial electrical projects for organisations. They are responsible for managing staff, delegating tasks to team members, monitoring resources and overseeing the full scope of electrical construction and maintenance projects. Pomona Electrical offers project electrical project management. Enquire with us today.
C.O.C – Certificate of Compliance